The firemen of the Midi-Pyrénées have placed a call for tender to equip more than 8000 firemen.
To participate in the tender we have developed a jacket for firemen in a softshell fabric of 300g/m2. The navy blue jacket is provided with a wind and waterproof membrane.
Its design is well-studied. The straight cut is extended on the back to protect the lumbar region. The jacket can be perfectly adjusted with the elastic cord with toggle on the side. The construction of the inset sleeves in three parts increases comfort.
You can discover all its functional details on the pictures below. To guarantee a high quality service, we have placed this model in stock at the disposal of our clients.
- 2 low vertical welt pockets with zip fastener
- 1 vertical napoleon welt pocket on the left under the red band
- 1 inner pocket with selfadhesive fastening
- 1 pen pocket on the left chest under the red band
- Adjustable wrist with elastic and selfadhesive fastening
- Square selfadhesive pad of 50x50mm on the right side for the braiding
- Adjustment of the bottom of the jacket with elasticated drawcord and toggle that can be fixed on the inside
- 1 red band around the chest and arms with white “firemen” embroidery on the right side
- 1 label on an insert in the collar with bar code for identification
- 1 label “The wearing of this jacket during any fire intervention is prohibited” in red with space to write down the wearer’s name
- 1 selfadhesive pad on the left upper sleeve for the departmental shield of the SDIS